28 May 2013

Squats 28-May-2013

Day late. In the UK we had a bank holiday weekend which inspired the family to go to a park and me to do various things in the name or propelling my son around in circles or up high, more of a workout than many gym goers do, and certainly more than I did today.
Sum total of this was a very happy son, and serious aches for a few days, we were there around 3.5 hours. No issues from my back other than a bit of stiffness later.

Squats 3 sets of 10 with 70, 80 & 90kg
Kettlebell goblet squat 3 x 10 12kg

Felt fairly easy throughout, one rep on third set of squats put pressure on my back but very little and nothing to worry about. I appear to have gotten away with this one quite well.
Running at lunchtime, which will likely mean 2 showers one while running and one after.

No comments:

Post a Comment