23 October 2014

Bench 22-Oct-2014

Spot the missing exercise, and see if you can guess why. Winner will get a free t-shirt (collection only) with only one previous owner, I've grown out of it.

Kettlebell snatch, limited knee bend to put emphasis on shoulders, arms and core.
1 x 10 x 12kg, 2 x 10 x 16kg, definitely needs to go up to 20kg next time

Push ups on suspension trainer, short lengths making them easier.
3 x 10

Kettlebell side raises to overhead + overhead tricep extensions, alternating sides
4kg held wide, lost count just kept going until I could go any more single set. Try 8kg next time ot get proper sets.

The missing exercise is bench and there is a madness in my method. I am on remedial for may back so need to strengthen my core more than I feel bench press would.

No comments:

Post a Comment