11 March 2014

Intervals 11-March-2014

For reasons unbeknown to myself I decided that having done a dreadful run yesterday and squat circuits until I went light headed and beyond yesterday that it was a good idea to go ahead with my intervals.
Basic system I am supposed to use is 20 seconds fast 2 minutes recovery for 10 lots with warm up and cool down. This was more akin to 5 minutes making my body move while it complained followed by 10 lots of 20 seconds frustratingly trying to make my body move at a respectable pace, 2 minutes practically dying as I tried in vain to recover then a grateful amble back after the cool down call.
I know I will get back into it but I didn't enjoy this one at all. I like training at my weaknesses but this was annoying because I realise I lost a lot due to something as pathetic as a virus.

Stats that mean little.
3.55 miles in 32:47 average pace 6.49mph

No comments:

Post a Comment