5 April 2013

Absense

Sorry to anyone who reads this but I have been absent a while.
Being best man re-introduced me to the fact my brother can out drink most and that his ability to stay out to the early hours hasn't waned, unlike mine. I was a bit ill before this, very ill after it and then there was the wedding.
The wedding was amazing and the love in my brothers eyes as he looked at my now sister in law made everything worthwhile, but travelling a lot and sleeping less took it's toll on me and this week I have been able to cycle but nothing more.
Other things have gone on but that will be for another post.
I will be back in full action next week and am looking forward to it. Not sure what to do now as drop sets after a few weeks off would invite injury. Suggestions are welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your brother and your new sister-in-law.

    Assuming you haven't turned into a completely deconditioned blob, 5x10x50% of everything might be a good first week back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dropped a lot of weight, and I expect strength with it, so I thing that would be a good one.
    Build back up over the next couple of weeka and then do something stupid.
    Brother and sister in law are worth it. Day was great, stag do was great for the groom.

    ReplyDelete