21 April 2013

Where to now?

Well life is changing. New job further away means I won't be able to run or even cycle to work anymore. I will be sat in a cosy cage driving either way, the shame of it.
Hoping to be able to run some lunchtimes, but that will depend on the facility to clean up, without this it wouldn't be a good idea.
I know at least one former colleague reads this on occasion and any will know the people there were great. It says something that even I managed to fit in, only those who know me can tell you if that's a good thing. Last day involved cake and a brilliant card summing me up brilliantly.
If it isn't scary enough that I managed not to be too weird for the last place, the new one thinks I will fit in there too. Even the strangest freaks can find homes, we are everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment