24 April 2013

Bench and running 23-Apr-2013

This is yesterday's detail, wanted to chill yesterday evening.

Starting later and not propelling myself so now trianing
before work and running at some lunchtimes.
Still doing 3x10 at the moment at least one more week of this to get back to it.

Bench 70kg (not been stopping at the botton, cheating really)
Single arm kettlebell press 16kg
Alternate push throughs on suspension trainer.

Struggling a bit to find a good rout for running and really annoyed that this run was 1 second a mile of my 7.5mph minimum target, because I know this was purely due to having to move out of the way of oncoming traffic that could have killed me.

Distance 5.18 miles, time 41:32 pace 7.49mph
New found accuracy is due to the use of a running app on new phone.

Got another route I intend to try today. Hopefully less deadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment