1 July 2014

Running 01-Jul-2014

Well I wasn't able to do 2 of my weight training sessions last week because of having damaged my finger. For some reason I was suffering under the delusion that a digit that hurt when using a computer keyboard would withstand bench press and deadlift session, right up until I tried them.
Add a short but unpleasant seizure on Sunday morning meaning running yesterday would have been beyond stupidity, and my last week has been dandy.
Today should have been intervals. With how my head felt the last mile I am glad I opted for the softer straight forward run. A mixture of belligerence and stupidity, in ratios I'd rather not consider, kept me from slowing to a walk and shortcutting the last mile and I was convinced my time would be totally dreadful. In fairness with heat and humidity that I hate but am getting used to and everything else I was pleasantly surprised to manage minimum speed.

Squats are planned for this evening, if my head stops buzzing and feeling fuzzy. See how I go.

5.38 mile in 42:58 speed 7.5mph

No comments:

Post a Comment