31 July 2014

Running 31-Aug-2014

Now this run started a lot more as I expected the last one to go. After a few hundred metres I was really struggling to keep going and in quite a bit of pain rather than the discomfort of last time. I was convinced this would warm away and fortunately I was largely right, it stopped being painful and just changed to a background sensation and source of fatigue and tiredness.
Distance is apparently more this time but in truth it was the same route. The pain meant a slower start but this time somehow the downhill had no noticeable effect on my run, I think 4 seconds difference is not bad considering. Want to try a full distance tomorrow, will see how I go. Stretches hurt far less this time so I should be less stiff due to having actually stretched the muscles more effectively.

Not wearing nay supports at all now so my back is supporting me sat up all day at work and driving in and back. this will undoubtedly be the source of the pain I got from this but sometimes you have to reach a bit.


3.53 mile in 28:42 average speed 7.4mph

No comments:

Post a Comment