26 September 2014

Deadlift 25-Sep-2014

I would love to declare the deadlift sets were without regripping, but that would be nonsense, I have decided to put in the sets with numbers I regripped at for clarity. Fat grips really are great at making you struggle like heck to hold onto a bar. Need to decide now if I want to reduce regrip occurrences and stay on the same weight or go up a weight next week. The plan at the moment is to grip under over first set, over under second and both overhand third, this week I got confused and did under over, under over, then remembered and did over under.

Deadlift with fat gripz
3 x 20 x 60kg (12, 17, complete), (8, 13, 17, complete), (6, 10, 13, 15, 17, complete)

Wide grip chins
8, 6, 5 pleased with that due to width of chins, even though the last set had a dodgy 4th rep

Barbell curls with fat gripz
3 x 10 x 30kg every week I think about putting up the weight or reps on this but by keeping the rest really short I have been too worn out to do either. It's only biceps who cares!

No comments:

Post a Comment