19 September 2014

Deadlifts 18-Sep-2014

Seizure at the weekend was bound to impact training so the plan was to skip squats if I needed to and pick up on bench day. I didn't and knew that deadlifts needed to be done on the right day. I may try catching up on bench later in the week or at the weekend.

Deadlift with fat grips 3 x 20 x 50kg Getting better at these, regrips are becoming far less frequent, first were after 15, 14 & 10
Wide grip chins 7, 5, 5 with bodyweight I decided to check the width and found this was 105cm bar, which is 3' 5.5" or close to 2/3 my height. Would explain why they feel like hard work.
barbell curls with fat gripz 3 x 10 x 30kg Keep thinking I will add reps or weight to this but by the time I get to them my pathetic endurance has left the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment