19 August 2014

Intervals 19-Aug-2014

I discovered that there is definitely something worse than being pathetic at intervals normally. It's being pathetic at intervals due to being slightly damaged.
I am recovering enough that I can tire myself with intervals but not enough to give all in the early sprints. This meant I was able to give all when I became slightly tired, then felt ready to drop and was so absent sensation wise that even getting stung by a wasp felt minor. The fact that something that is quite uncomfortable now barely made any impact when it happened means I could have been damaging myself and not known but it also explains why my body was feeling like this was easy but I couldn't go faster. It seems I am not sensitive enough to do remedial at maximum effectiveness because I get psyched and stop feeling some of the discomfort, how stupid is that?

The figures mean virtually nothing as always. The first 5 got progressively harder then the last 5 felt intense with last 2 being lung killers.

3.66 miles in 32:45 average speed 6.7mph

No comments:

Post a Comment