7 July 2015

Intervals 07-Jul-2015

Squats got postponed when I realised some of the delightful creatures that bit or stung me over the weekend have something in them I am allergic to and my lower legs had swollen up like balloons, especially the left.
It has gone down quite a bit now, using elevation etc. to help. Not painful, just irritating and leaving my feet feeling dead on occasion.
Meant this interval session I was a bit less fatigued and able to give it more energy. I did and feel thoroughly shattered now. Sprints were very consistent, recovery felt good, end of each I felt comfortably ready to go flat out again, though the further through I got the later this was occurring and the last couple breathing leveled out just in time.

3.96 miles in 33:06 average speed 7.2mph

No comments:

Post a Comment