1 July 2015

Running 01-Jul-2015

Officially at my evaporating point today, 30 C or 86 F. Humidity hasn't dropped below 100% in a while now and it was right up there today.
I took along a little runners water bottle which helped a bit by enabling me to finish but I was feeling sick with the heat at a couple of points. Time was appalling but in fairness I am just happy to have made it around, as a cold weather runner this is killing me.
Latest update to running app is to automatically set the phone to power save, which is OK as I don't really need the screen on etc. but it has also meant it is less accurate on the GPS tracking by checking my position less often. I know the run is 7 miles anyway, sometimes the app says more other times less but the same route is the same distance.

6.94 miles in 56:46 speed 7.3mph pace 8:10 min mile

No comments:

Post a Comment