2 October 2015

Deadlifts 01-Oct-2015

Getting very used to these fat gripz. Was remembering last night how when I started I was struggling to do more than 3 reps with 70kg before my grip failed, now I am doing sets of 10 with 90 and thinking next time needs to be 100 even with my body fatigued from the rowing earlier in the day.
Happy with this session. First one since hip slipped a month or so ago without my hip support and no issues from the hip at all. It also means a full week of weight training done which is a bonus I can't manage every week. Fitness is important, but if it ever trumps my wife and son I will cease to deserve them, that's life.

Deadlift with fat gripz 3 x 10 x 90kg

Wide grip seated row 1 x 50kg, 60kg, 65kg got to love the way the pulley is still smooth but makes the weight feel high

Single arm kettlebell swings switching at the top 3 x 10 a side x 28kg

No comments:

Post a Comment