22 October 2015

Rowing 22-Oct-2015

Decided to go for a bit of extra pace to get the intensity up and succeeded. Tuesday it was around 45 strokes a minute average, starting lower and getting quicker for 50 minutes. Today it was 50 strokes a minute from the start and it felt OK, right up to 30 minutes when my body said that was enough. I kept going for a bit but at 31:20 I had to either stop or slow down and decided to stop.
So new target is keep the 50 strokes per minute and build the time back up to 50 minutes. I don't foresee this taking too long to manage. Certainly taking it's toll on me this rowing anyway. I am permanently aching from it at the moment and only row twice a week, of course there is other stuff in my program that won't be helping with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment