12 August 2013

Running 12-Aug-2013

Those who do follow this will have noticed a subtle lack of activity at the end of last week.
The joy of the medication I take for epilepsy is that it makes seizures either not happen or less severe. Unfortunately there is often a cost, and that is drawing out the tired feeling before and after, leaving me unco-ordinated and too fatigued to train or function particularly well.

I ran today, but am unsure if squats this evening will be a good idea or not but I will find out.

Started out this run with plan to be a steady one and to be fair it was hardly the stuff of legend, but it was quicker than I expected because I like to feel as though I have trained at the end of a workout.

5.38 miles in 42:50 pace 7.54mph

Temperature and humidity were higher than I like but that wasn't too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment