19 September 2013

Bench 18-Sep-2013

OK it is official fat gripz are weird, good but weird.
I have been doing bench for as long as I have done real weight training and felt it in various places, this is the first time it has ever hit my biceps and forearms. This routine is blowing me well and truly out of my comfort zone in ways a few bits of rubber would never be expected too.
A lot of getting used to things here so time will hopefully mean weights improve.

Bench
Warm up 3 x 10 x 40kg all with pauses
Training 8 x 70kg, 6 x 70kg, 10 x 60kg not able to get pauses on 70kg at all, but most on 60 had pause. Really bizarre.
Incline press flyes with walk handles
1 x 10 just handles, 2 x 10 10kg a side plus handles
Kettlebell clean and press with fat grip
Count was more than a touch hazy so take numbers with dose of salt.
12 x 12kg, 2 x 10 x 16kg
Handles already fatter than bar so this was really strange.

Enjoying this, makes me feel like a rank ametuer and that does me good on occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment