6 September 2013

Pratting about

Well this week is turning into a total mess training wise. More playtime than real session this time around. Took the farmers walk handles into work with enough weight to have 40kg on each side following a bit of curiousity.

Supposed to be doing bench this evening not sure about that as shoulders are dead after doing some practice turns with handle and 40kg a side, which is really difficult for a second time around. I know the systme is to get the fronts touching for the turn but knowing when to get them apart again is a bit of guesswork and I don't have it right yet.
Was demoing single arm deadlift and as close to standard deadlift as I could with the handles to a colleague as well. by the time I had made a laughing stock of myself in front of colleagues by doing farmers walk none of them could have matched and some single arms with 60kg on the handle when my forearms were already dead.

Not a proper session, virtually pure playing and getting stuff wrong, but I enjoyed it, and gave my colleagues a good laugh. Something a more normal person would be concerned about, I work in an environment most people would consider us weird and I am considered weird here.

No comments:

Post a Comment