20 September 2013

Deadlifts 19-Sep-2013

All but single arm with fat gripz and they are going to take getting used to.
Made me feel like a rank ameteur all over again which I like, will see if this lasts.

Deadlift
Warm up or what was supposed to be warm up and ended up feeling like serious part of workout very quickly.
3 x 10 x 70kg Not one set was without pause, holding the bar with gripz was hellishly difficult.
3 x 3 x 90kg Not had this weight feeling this hard for 3 in years. Hands and forearms just couldn't cope with more.
Single arem deadlifts using walk handle weight is not including handle.
10 x 50kg, 10 x 60kg, 8 x 70kg
Wide grip chins
3 x 3 with bodyweight, did a final three on bar without gripz by then I was fried.

2 comments:

  1. I tried doing deadlifts with fat gripz once. I distinctly recall 70kg not coming off the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I had intended that to be warm up until I had done 7 reps and needed to regrip.

    ReplyDelete