15 May 2015

Running 15-May-2015

I would love to say I was sensible today because I had a seizure a couple of nights ago and that yesterday was a day off because I am smart and took it easy.
Yesterday wasn't really my choice. Work priorities removed my lunch time so there was no lunch time run. By the evening I was too tired and my wife noticed meaning I would have had more than a bit of a hard time trying to do deadlifts. Either I'm not insured well enough or she loves me, but apparently risking death is not allowed. I know which it is obviously and as stated in a previous blog post it's fortunately mutual.
Today I was running with a new colleague who is used to running 10km as his standard distance and wanted to know the route. I used this as an opportunity to take it a bit easy running my normal route while being useful. So no blistering times today, unusually I don't actually care.
Still have deadlifts to do this week and fully intend to do them. If I don't want my wife's boot print on my posterior this may have to wait until tomorrow morning but that's OK.

6.4 miles (Don't you just love GPS, really just over 6.2) in 52:42 speed 7.3mph

No comments:

Post a Comment