19 July 2013

Running 19-Jul-2013 aka, this heat is starting to get on my nerves

Well today was the hotest day of running so far and I'm sure you will not be shocked to see my slowest too. Mercury resting around 35 degrees C which will be well over 90 F. I did complete the run but was really not a happy bunny by the end.

5.36 miles, time 45:01 , pace 7.14mph, thoroughly shameful in normal conditions but there was nothing left to give on this one.

I have a weekend pass to the gym my wife and son attend so will not even have the weekend off this week. Apparently the instructors are intrigued to meet me, my son is recognised as he hardest working child of any age they have had attending sice they started the groups, and they think it may have been my influence.

No comments:

Post a Comment