2 January 2015

Feeling Ill

OK it's official, I have full on had enough of being ill this year. Most of December was spent at varying levels of illness and it is getting beyond a joke.
Totally messed up my training throughout the entirety of December, not making my mood particularly pleasant and generally making me feel pathetic.
One of the worst parts is the illness isn't that bad, there have only been a few days when I needed to wrap up in bed, it is just in the background not enough to be major but enough to make me know I daren't push it without it becoming so.
Well I will be training like a new years resolution by doing beginners stuff in January, so glad I train at home at this time of year.

Anyway in summary. Feel ill, not happy, want to get back to training.

No comments:

Post a Comment