28 January 2015

Squats 27-Jan-2015

Sometimes I really enjoy being wrong. Of course one day I will stop recovering faster than I deserve and will have to learn moderation, fortunately not today.
Side was not great after intervals and I thought this would impact on my squat session. However after some initial testing with just the bar on floor and bosu it became clear that weight should be fine.

Squats on bosu
3 x 10 1st with 70kg, other 2 with 100kg, was tempted to go up to 110 but thought that could be stupid. Will do next week though, maybe even 120.

Jump squats
10 x 70kg, 10 x 90kg 8 x 90kg so went up a weight on the most unlikely exercise and didn't break, had to stop 3rd set early but accepted that.

Pistol squats
2 x 6 a side and 1 x 2 a side right knee hurt badly on 2nd rep of 3rd set so I stopped and just did 2 on left. Quality is improving no balancing aids and depth is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment