18 September 2015

Deadlift 17-Sep-2015

Last night's deadlift session means my first complete weight training week in far too long and I am aching very nicely from it. Crazy as it may seem I miss that all over ache from my body being worked in various ways over the week.
Quite nice as well to come back to being able to get a nice clean set of 10 deadlifts with fat gripz and 90kg on the bar without feeling like it is going to drop at any time. Still taxing the grip well but not feeling like there is imminent failure at all.
Whole session was still using hip support, but in truth I should only need this for another week or 2 now, feeling pretty solid, if a bit sore at times.

Deadlifts with fat grips 10 x 70kg, 80kg, 90kg

Wide grip seated row 10 x 30kg, 40kg, 50kg last set reminded my how heavy the pulley makes weight feel on my rack.

Alternate single arm kettlebell swings to shoulder height, release and switch at shoulders 10 x 20kg, 24kg, 24kg

No comments:

Post a Comment