22 September 2015

Squats 21-Sep-2015

Well a combination of stupidity, careful foresight and on the spot judgement. I was considering not using the hip support in this session and decided to play it safe, which was the careful foresight. I decided to go for the whole session including something requiring full balance, coordination and control, which was the stupidity, but when things got dodgy I stopped the set short rather than risk another set back, hence 10, 9, 10 on overhead squats.
After the session I felt sore and like I may have gone too far, but a night of sleep and it feels like I got away with it. I think I would probably be less stupid like this if I got away with it less, my judgement is based on history of finding the line of what is too stupid and staying as close as I can without totally disabling myself. Means one of these days I will get it very wrong and totally deserve it.

Squats 10 x 70kg, 90kg, 110kg

Squat jumps 3 x 10 x 70kg, getting more height out of the jumps

Overhead squats 10, 9, 10 x 40kg

No comments:

Post a Comment