11 September 2015

Running 11-Sep-2015

Well today I signed up to something that is not going to help my running to get back on track one bit. Next June I will be rowing across the English Channel and having seen the others who will be in my boat I am going to need to train hard to be able to compensate for them.
In order to do this I will have to switch out some of my running for rowing. I don't have time to do it any other way. Plan is to run 2 days, row the other 2 at first and see if I need to add in a third day of rowing.
Heat and humidity are back with real vengeance at the moment. Hip started hurting a bit earlier in the run just under 4.25 miles rather than just before 4.5 yesterday, but wasn't as intense. Pace was slower overall, at least in part due to spending more time in pain running because I am still finding a 7 mile + route. This one will be easy to add anything up to 1.6 miles to so I have my future route nailed.

5.73 miles in 45:23 speed 7.6mph pace 7:55 min mile

No comments:

Post a Comment