8 September 2015

Squats 07-Sep-2015

Well I did my squat session last night as planned with hip support. Had to modify the session because I knew doing jump squats with hip slightly out of place was beyond stupid.
My theory was that doing the front squats on flat of bosu would force my body to pull the hip into line a bit to keep me stable.
I am aching a bit, not as much as I would like, but hey it's moderation to aid recovery, side of hip hurts a bit more than before so not sure if this is good from it being forced back or bad because I have made it worse.
Have intervals at lunch today, that will be fun!

Squats
10 x 20kg, 50kg, 70kg, 9 x 90kg, last one I felt myself favouring my left hip for power on rep 9 so decided that was enough

Front squats on flat of bosu
10 x 20kg, 40kg, 40kg

No comments:

Post a Comment