7 September 2015

Running 07-Sep-2015

Hip was starting to feel better over the weekend. Started my run and it decided to remind me it was far from recovered. Good news is this didn't last too long and soon moved from foreground pain to background niggle on my run. This inspired me to be slightly less stupid and go for a shorter run, thus allowing better recovery and giving me the chance to get my pace up a bit while my hip wasn't hurting too badly. I think I may even have helped it back into place a bit which would be good, side of my hip is still tender to the touch letting me know the damage to tendons, ligaments and muscles is still there but that is an improvement.
Planning to do squat session with hip support this evening to help the process along a bit more.

4.41 miles in 34:13 speed 7.7 pace 7:45 min mile

No comments:

Post a Comment