1 September 2015

Running 01-Sep-2015

Well I took a couple of weeks off work, running, most weight training and was generally quite lazy. This week will make fitting weight training in difficult but I should be able to get at least 3 runs in.
The woods section of my route was so slippery I had to slow to almost stop a few times to avoid breaking limbs due to recent rains. Drainage in this area is known for being dreadful so need to find a decent road route again. don't really want to drop the distance, which i had to today when changing the way back to stay safe.
2 reminders of why I can't really stop training today. First I was the slowest I have been in some time without it being stupidly hot and humid, 19 C and 100% so still more than I like but melting not evaporating level. Second the effects of the damage I caused my body in the past is kept at bay by my training, so the run sending signals saying my right hip wasn't happy is a good reminder I can never give up, even if I wanted to.

6.84 miles in 54:14 speed 7.6mph 7:55 min mile.

No comments:

Post a Comment