13 November 2015

Deadlift 12-Nov-2015

After a good session of rowing at lunch I decided to dispense with the rules on this session. the idea was to only go up weights when I got 10 solid reps, but I dispensed with that on stiff legs and with that going so well decided to risk it on the next 2 movements as well, in fairness not a bad result and pleased with myself.
Chins had pauses in the set from the first, my system of fatigue myself to make bodweight training hard worked a treat. Planning to up the stiff leg again next time too, that will be fun.
Also realised I added the weight of the olympic bar into last weeks seated row. 15kg each end would have been 50, but it wasn't. I do like the way the hi-low pulley on my rack makes the weight feel heavy while still being smooth.
I can definitely recommend being unrealistic at times and am enjoying the aches from that now. See how my run goes at lunch, I want a better one than my last 2.

Stiff leg deadlift with fat gripz/ Narrow grip chins
3 sets 10 x 80kg/ 10 reps

Upright row with olympic bar/ Single arm seated row with rope
3 sets 6, 7, 7 x 45kg/ 6 x 35kg

No comments:

Post a Comment