2 November 2015

Running 02-Nov-2015

2 weeks since last run. Only running once this week too for reasons I hate far less than being ill.
I am actually back to full health, if far from full speed. Officially the slowest run on this route, even with time off for illness and the foggy weather I am far from impressed with this.
I could have tried being sensible (apologies for the profanity) by trying a shorter run, or trying to take it easier. I didn't I went full distance and gave what I had, I just didn't have enough.
No weights last week either due to illness and that should have been changeover week, so coming into a changeover after a break. Tomorrow will involve a lot of walking like I have soiled myself.

7.35 miles in 58:08 speed 7.6mph pace 7:54 min mile

No comments:

Post a Comment