12 November 2015

Rowing 12-Nov-2015

2nd time in a row where I have hit my target of 50 rows a minute for 50 minutes. Happy with that. Not really got more time to draw it out so will keep going at this until after Christmas then see if I can throw in some intervals etc. to mix it up a bit.
Today's lesson was don't countdown reps on cardio training. When doing weights it can be good to be thinking just 2 more on the 8th rep of a set of 10. However 20% through today I was thinking 10 minutes left, which is fine, then I did the simple multiplication to realise that meant 500 rows left, it didn't feel as good anymore. Training is so much about mental state it is very key to train your mind to think things that will help you through not make you doubt success. Obviously I made it but it was a bit weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment