6 February 2013

Run home 05-Feb-2013

Well yesterday I was not happy with my run in being 38 minutes 42. Part of that was because I know that my run in is normally a bit quicker than my run home.
Today I am thoroughly disappointed to find that my run home was 40 minutes 30, just over 7mph, and I mean just.
I could try excuses about not running last week, momentary delays en route etc. but they would be just that. Truth is I have allowed myself to become slower by not running consistantly enough. There are 3 commute runs a week 2 are homeward and I need to improve them.
I didn't train last night as was busy sorting other things out but will be doing bench this evening.
Commute today was on bike and there really is no point timing that, it is affected by to many things. Will keep depressing myself with the running for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment