19 February 2013

Running 19-Feb-2013

Monday mornings are evidently forget my stopwatch mornings. So once again last nights run home was done in some minutes and unknown seconds.

This mornings run in 38 minutes 13 seconds so my best pace this time around at 7.45mph. I only need to hack another 13 seconds of this to get 7.5 mph target, then I can set my target back to 8mph again woohoo. If I get 8mph at virtually 13 stones in weight I shoudl be happy with myself, I won't be but that's just me.

2 comments:

  1. I sure hope hacking 13 sec off your time doesn't turn out to be a big feat. I know what it's like to achieve a milestone and to be less impressed by it than you suspect is appropriate. Then again, I also know what it's like to achieve such a low milestone that no one should be impressed by it, and feeling like a t-rex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Run home was 39:47 so between the two trips that is an average of 7.3mph. I should be content with what i am doing as most my weight would be, but if I was that sort of person I doubt I would still be running.

      Last nights bench press session turned into an all you can eat buffet. Lot's of reps light weight, but more isolation than I am used to. Very rewarding workout though.
      Bench will take place this evening.

      Delete