4 February 2013

Squats 03 Feb 2013

Ok time to put up the white flag on the 555s. It was an ambitious plan to combine this into my somewhat tiring life, and I gave it a good go. But this session consisted of 5 sets of 5 squats at 150kg after setting up a simple circuit for my son and I was shattered.
Seizure or not that shows I have been pushing it too far beyond my limits.
I will be keeping the same exercises as before but the style of session will be changing from 5x5 to 10, 8, 6.
Might try 555s when I have retired or at least have more recovery time.

2 comments:

  1. 5x5 at 150kg has me impressed, shattered or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing I considered to my full credit was I had wife and son checking my depth and being properly fussy with movement.
    I will have to wind it back though. Really hate that fact but I haven't got the recovery time.

    ReplyDelete