12 February 2013

Running 12-Feb-2013

Last night 11th Feb
Setting up for a run on a route I don't usually do and wanting ot keep track of times.
Know the destination. Check
Route and distance found. Check
Stopwatch. Well 2 out of 3 might not be bad for some but that was totally useless for me. Disappointing as I think I did OK on last night’s 3 miler.

This morning I had to waste my time by trying to collect something from our national mail dis-service. In the US the term going postal means rampaging violence, in the UK it means look nice weather let’s have a strike, can't be bothered even pretending to work today.

The diversion added 2 miles to my run in making it 6.75 miles time was 54 minutes 25 giving me a pace of 7.44 mph, so at least that was better news.

Run home was 39:04 still 1:04 of 7.5mph time but I'll get there.

Total distance today 11.5 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment