26 February 2013

Running 26-Feb-2013

Well didin't I do well yesterday.
Being Monday I forgot my stopwatch, again. Only upon arriving at work did I realise just how much of a muppet I had been though, running shoes, running socks all present, running shorts and top, at home in chest of drawers. This left me a couple of options if I wanted to run home, it would either be in my work clothes, desk jockey so not really going to happen, or my underwear.
Much as having to outrun the locals with torches and pitchforks would have improved my pace I decided running in public in my pants was not a good move and called in a lift. Really lazy, I know.

Today however I have done well, remembering to gring running kit is easier when running from home. The journey in was 37 minutes 36, so close to 7.6mph pleasingly quicker than of late. Obviously this could be totally destroyed by a slow run home but here's hoping for a decent time and overall 7.5

Run home 38:01 1 second off the 7.5mph pace. Annoying in a way but means I have deffinately got target average today.

1 comment:

  1. I know all about leaving important stuff at home. This morning when I arrived at uni, I thought to myself: "Alright, time to go find my lecture room. I don't know where it is, but my timetable will tell me. Where's my timetable? Oh."

    Fortunately, this error did not result in me having to run anywhere in my underwear, which is just as well, because today's underwear is prone to chaffing during cardio. And we can't have that.

    ReplyDelete