8 June 2015

Deadlift 06-May-2015

I knew last week was unlikely to be a complete one for training, life is not always good for your routine.
I managed to get in the start of the deadlift session and got pulled away after my set of 6 to get on with other more important things.
In terms of the session it went well, increased weight and even though my set of 8 was missing the latter half, I can't complain too much when the set of 10 was a pretty good one, up until the last rep, with my previous 6 rep weight. Not sure how fatigued I would have been on the way back up the reps but hopefully this week will go to normal plan.
Fairly sure I could nail 107.5kg for 6 if I went for 105 for 8, maybe even 110. Will find out this week.

Deadlift
15 x 85kg, 12 x 95kg, 10 x 102.5kg, 4 (should have been 8) x 110kg, 6 x 105kg.

No comments:

Post a Comment