15 June 2015

Running 15-Jun-2015

Well the weekend was interesting. Not as much sleep as I needed, a lot more time driving than I needed. Generally mentally and physically shattered in the name of ensuring my son got to see his grandfather before he dies, which dependent on how the process of draining fluid from his liver goes will either be very soon if not well or they can't because the swelling is stopping him eating or fairly soon because regardless he is well past curable.
Run was different. My pace setter got caught up in a meeting so I started without him expecting him not to be able to join in. On my way back I saw him and decided to finish his run out and back with him. Subsequently the distance is slightly higher, I would say the pace is not much slower than I would have got without doing this, I may have got 7.8mph but no more today. Calorie burn was insane 1,012 calories in just over an hour.

7.75 miles in 01:00:52 speed 7.6mph pace 7:51 mile

No comments:

Post a Comment