8 June 2015

Running 08-May-2015

Oh I do love the inaccuracy of GPS. I start at the same place, finish at the same place, the mid point and route all identical. Somehow today it was 0.2 miles less than on Friday of last week, there was me thinking plat tectonics was a slow inches a year process, but obviously not.
In a classic case of do as I say not as I do, I was just telling someone this morning that when it's hot and humid time becomes irrelevant, today was misty drizzle, not as hot as last week. But more importantly my pace setter brought his midway point forward a bit making his route a couple of hundred metres shorter overall, something I only found out when I could see the so and so and kept pushing ever harder to catch him. I failed to do so but knocked almost a minute of my time for this route, think it may be a PB on this one.

7.03 miles in 52:09 speed 8.1mph pace 7:25 min mile

No comments:

Post a Comment