9 June 2015

Squats 08-Jun-2015

Well after 2 weeks without doing squats it was a bit much to expect this to be a good session.
Life is currently doing a good job of getting in the way of my training at the moment as well meaning I was rushing a bit and not allowing enough rest time. Net result I got to the set of 10 on the way back up the reps and felt ready to pass out, then decided it had to be time to stop.
I will get fully back into it again but at the moment there are other things more important. Aggression I can use and some stresses give me plenty of this, however when the stress involves things I can't control that are affecting those I care about it's more upsetting then aggression generating, that I can run off but not blast out in weights. Hopefully this situation will soon be sorted. Life never runs out of stress, not if you're doing it right, it's just a case of keeping the right sort of stress in your life.

Squats with knee sleeves
15 x 90kg, 12 x 105kg, 10 x 120kg, 8 x 130kg, 2 (should have been 6) x 140kg, 8 x 120kg, lift off with 105kg

No comments:

Post a Comment