30 June 2015

Squats 30-Jun-2015

Well the fact I did everything I intended to this week, apart form on last circuit when depth on jump squats and overheads was less than ideal, has to be a good sign. The fact I felt ready to drop at the end of it demonstrates how stupid it is to do no rest circuits that effect the same body parts but that's all part of the fun I guess. It is quick, intense and I do remember it making the following block pretty good last time so I will persevere with it, despite it's obvious stupidity.

4 circuits X 10 reps (a side in case of lunges), no rest except sip of water at end of each run through.

Jump squats 70kg, need more depth next time
Step forward lunges 10kg plate in each hand, needs to be 15kg a side next time
Kettlebell goblet squats 24kg, needs to be 28kg next time
Overhead squats 25kg disc, want to aim for more depth, see how I go, bit wobbly by the time I get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment