18 June 2015

Deadlifts 17-Jun-2015

Well the after effects of doing intervals with someone who really can sprint was a very achy core. Not had lower back and obliques aching from running in a long time, may it happen again many more times.
Today I am suffering the effects of having been pulled out of the session too quickly to have stretched after training. Normally I would be aching today I am didn't stretch aching.
Want life to get back to remotely close to normal, really messing with my training at the moment. This is my worst block in some time.
Corrected some form issues including foot position that was making my legs wobbly. I know the last 3 on my set of 12 were far from perfect and doing that weight for them killed me for future sets. Next time need to try 10 with 102.5, maybe 8 with 105 so I can get the 6 rep weight up.

Deadlifts from static with fat gripz
15 x 85kg, 12 x 100kg, 6 (should have been 10) x 105kg, 8 x 100kg, 10 x 90kg, 12 x 80kg, 15 x 70kg

No comments:

Post a Comment