1 June 2015

Deadlifts 25-May-2015

Writing this up a bit late, a week late in fact. Session was a couple of days late as it was. Forearms ached like heck for a few days after this but my grip is definitely improving with the fat gripz.
This was the only training I did last week and it was a leftover from the week before. Took a break and spent time with family so I don't regret it at all. come lunchtime when I struggle to run a decent pace, this evening when squats suffer and tomorrow when I ache like heck I may have some regrets, but that's fine.

Deadlifts with hold from stop with fat gripz
15 x 80kg, 12 x 90kg, 10 x 100kg, 8 x 105kg, 6 x 110kg (last couple less than tidy), 12 x 100kg, 10 x 90kg, 12 x 80kg, 15 x 70kg

Want to start at 82,5 or 85kg next time to increase all round. Was supposed to have chins after this but my limited time window shut and I stopped there.

No comments:

Post a Comment