17 February 2015

Intervals 17-Feb-2015

Core didn't feel stable enough for squats last night, will have to be this evening regardless.
Therefore I had less fatigued legs due to no squats while still suffering from deadlifts.
In fairness my body seemed largely fine, legs became very heavy toward the end and the last sprint was me at my limit, as it should be. Recovery sections just kept getting harder throughout the last few left me struggling to the point where my legs felt hollow in the sprints.
It felt stronger than last week in a lot of ways but checking it has given me a 98% score instead of 99% from last week. I am not upset by this because the breakdown shows I was either bang on target or faster for 5 of the sprints very close on 3 of the others, a bit further on one and so fare off either I missed the start or fell asleep part way through on 1. Reality is this is GPS, accurate to within 25 metres in truth and calculated to try making it better on running apps. So this was good.

3.94 miles in 32:20 average pace 08:12 mile

No comments:

Post a Comment