27 February 2015

Running 27-Feb-2015

Weather was perfect, cool clear, wind just enough to cool me down a bit. Being change over week on the weights I am aching like a good 'un so really wasn't sure how this was going to go.
I do also suffer a bit on my route because the first mile is the easiest, almost flat but overall slightly downhill, meaning of course the last mile is one of the hardest, so when I know I am on target at the end of mile 5 that doesn't mean finishing on target.
As it happens today I was actually within a second a mile of target. I would normally be disappointed by this but on change over week I'll take any good run I can get.
In order to look remotely clever I wanted to put up the screen shot from my run tracker app. Unlike the one I used to use this has nothing geographically identifiable. But it didn't work so I typed it.

6.28 miles in 47:12 speed 7.99mph



No comments:

Post a Comment