6 February 2015

Running 06-Feb-2015

OK quite annoyed at the moment. The run was going better than yesterdays, not by much but PB is PB, and I ended up on the app settings screen again. Only way I was able to get out of it stopped it tracking my run.
Not sure how to avoid this as the placement of the settings button is near where my thumb is when carrying the phone. Will try carrying the phone in my other hand and see if that helps.
In fairness I was tiring so this could have been a close call for PB at the end but it has set in my mind that 8mph is not only achievable I need to be aiming for this to be regular and ideally increasing my lunchtime running distance, maybe 6 miles instead of 5.4, or move up to over 6.21 miles which is 10km.
Anyway below is what was recorded. I finished the 5.4 but the last bit didn't get logged.

4.53 miles in 33:35 speed 8.1mph

No comments:

Post a Comment