20 March 2015

Deadlifts 19-Mar-2015

Appointment that could have cancelled this session got cancelled so I did get deadlifts in. That was last night, today my core, back and forearms are killing me.
At the stage of the block where a lot of failure happens due ot me increasing weight beyond capability and having to drop it back.
No stopwatch so numbers on first exercise is based on me counting.
Set 2 of stiff legs on bosu consisted of 2 shoddy reps, me thinking I could tidy them up, another 2 shoddy reps then me realising I needed to drop the weight down a bit.
Third exercise I was getting very tired and should have shown the same sense by dropping the weight, instead I did almost 2 sets badly then stopped. Stupidly the reason I didn't drop the weight was I felt too tired to faf with it, yes I am aware how ridiculous this is, luckily I got away with it.

Single arm deadlift hold 50kg + farmers walk handle
Set 1 45 seconds a side, sets 2 and 3 42 seconds a side

Stiff leg deadlifts on flat of bosu
1 x 4/6 120kg/110kg, 2 x 10 x 110kg

Bent over row with reverse grip using fat gripz
10 and 8 x 70kg

No comments:

Post a Comment